What’s the difference between sous vide bags?
This is an article from https://ytpacki.com
Flexible packaging factory, YT packi.
I am Alice, email@example.com
Comparing the technology of co-extruded sous vide bag and laminated sous vide bag, co-extruded sous vide bag has the following features:
· More rigid.
· Uneasy to be pulled
· Not easy to be elongated.
· Not easy to leak
· Solvent free residue
Comparing the surface of channel sous vide bag and smooth sous vide bag, channel sous vide bag has the following features:
· The air can be squeezed out thoroughly
· More fit for irregular foods.
· must be used with external suction machines
· Comparing the shape of bag roll and die cut bag, bag roll is more suitable for home cooking.